Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Spring!

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having a great start to spring!

How is everyone doing with thier new year's goals???
I think the start of spring is a great time to sit down and go through what your goals were and see how you are doing! Here we go!

1. Be Healthy...I really am proud of myself for making my health a priority! I put this on my list last year and I really have been sticking to it. I do not just mean, eating and exercising, but taking care of myself as well; going to the doctor when somthing feels off, taking my vitamins, getting sleep, etc etc!
2.Follow WW- CHECK!
3. Work-Out more---I am working on it! It is hard sometimes with my schedule to have the motivation to do it, but, i pushed myself the last two weeks and feel so much better because of it!
4.Get on a good schedule---Also, working on it! Sometimes I get home from work at 12am, other times 2am...my hubby suggested, no matter what time I get home, only stay awake for an hour and set my alarm for 7-8 hours for sleep. I implemented his idea these last two weeks after weeks of not being on a good schedule and it is working! I also have been planning out my weeks very strategically, so this way I schedule what I want to do and not feel like I am in a sleep, work, sleep, work schedule!
5.Pay off debt and save $. CHECK and CHECK! And I am really proud of myself!It is a work in progress but I am working on it and feeling really good about it!
6.Think out Stella & Dot-As some of you may know, I am a Stella& Dot stylist. Working as a stylist with my new position is difficult. BUT, I love the company, the women, the work, and the product, soo I am still thinking about it!
7.Worry less! hmmmm...Working on it! But it is getting better!
8.Raise @ Job....This will not come until December, so I will update you then!
9.LCSW- This is the next level of licensing for my career...awaiting to hear from the state for my date to take the test!
10. Be present! Working on it always! I have found myself a few times wishing for our next trip or the fall, but I have been able to put myself in check!
11.Stop comparing-MUCH improved!
12.Take care of self- goes along with being healthy. I also find I put this category down, as to make sure I do things for myself. It is a major work in progress and I just need to keep working at it!
12.Project life...EPIC FAIL....ahhh that is okay though! I have plans to sit down and get working on it!
13.Photography...I really want to learn how to use my new camera! I keep shooting on auto, which is fine, but I would like to challenge myself and learn more about her! (yes, it is a her!)
14.Church...also a work in progress! I have been going, just not as steadily as I would like. 

NEW GOALS!
Why add more when I am clearly struggling with some of the above?? Well, because sometimes you shift and you need to change it up! I have two! I will start with the small one, work on a Project Life album for last year! There were a lot of great memories last year, and they are sitting on my computer...

Number two...it is a big one...I am scared of it...I am going to post it anyway...Somehow, posting it, makes it more real??? I don't know...I want to train and run in the Disney Princess Half Marathon!! It was always on my bucket list to run a marathon, but I need to come to terms of where I am at. Sometimes, all you need to do it tweak your goals, not erase them!!

 






Xxoo Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment