Thursday, May 23, 2013

Absent...




Hey everyone!

I know I know I have been a bit, VERY absent! I am here to reclaim my blogging! I figure rambling off what's on my mind might be the best style for me today!

-I feel that since April, there have been many tragedies and I just want to send my love and prayers to all of those affected!

- I am about to make a facebook/twitter accounts for this blog and share away! I am so nervous in doing so, mainly because I worry about what others may think or say, but this is something I really need to get over!

-I have some exciting products to share with everyone!

-I have made the decision to share my weigh-ins in with you EACH and EVERY week! The good, bad, and the ugly!

-I am still struggling with my night shift eating and sleeping habits!

-I was inspired from Dani at weightoffmyshoulders.com to share my weekly workouts! So, that will be shared as well! Please check out her blog! It is AHAMAZING!!

-I surprised my self and asked for help this week in areas where I am struggling, NOT something I do often!

-I have a passion for baking that I have NOT been doing, and I plan to create one new baking recipe (mainly cupcakes) each month!

-I am looking forward to back-to-back three day weekends! Wahoooo!

Hope all is going well for all of you!

Xxoo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment