Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly workout recap!

So as I mentioned I wanted to do a weekly workout recap! I feel it will help me stay on track and keep consistent! This week I had planned 4 days of exercise, and as you will see I was able to get in 3 days. That is because in the beginning of the week I was feeling rather sick, so I decided to just rest up for my shifts at work and continue once I was feeling better!


 
 Workout #1 was with my hubby using the L2R app! I am working on my pacing and this app helps tremendously!

 Workout #2 was my 10 minute time crunch from Weight Watchers! It is a video of five different ten minute workouts with three different levels! I was able to do 3 workouts!

Workout #3 was a bit unconventional! Dancing at a wedding! Hubby and I danced all night along and per my active link, I was at a high level of intensity! I earned 6AP from dancing at a wedding! Woot Woot! 

During my week I attempted to park at the last parking spot, and walk whenever I could. Hubby and I also went to our local farmer's market and made sure to walk there and back! It is all about making healthy changes! 

Excited for this upcoming week!
Xxoo-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment