Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blogging with a purpose!

I am linking up with Becky From Mrs. to Mama to blog with a purpose for 52 weeks! Each week there will be a different topic and a different post! I would love for you to join in and talk about the topics as well!

Week 1
Who am I

I feel in order to answer this best, I am just going to ramble off some words...

A social worker. a wife. a lover. a friend. a sister, daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin. a godmother. a caregiver. happy go lucky. a baker. a chef. an athlete (even if my inner athlete is being dusted off!). someone who is happy when creative. an Aries. stubborn. passionate. a planner. hard worker. career oriented. happy. Italian. lover of fashion and jewelery. a new blogger. a crafter. lover of scrap-booking. determined. migraine and GI issues sufferer. a lover of love. hard on myself. struggles with her self esteem. hopeless romantic. disney addict. helper. worrier. shopper. trying to be a saver. holiday obsessed. hopeful. a girly girl. child whisperer. gadget lover. someone who just loves weddings. all things police/CIA/FBI etc watcher. daisy lover. spiritual. a dreamer, wisher, and believer!

Xxoo Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment