Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brand Ambassador!


I am officially an Energy Bits brand ambassador, and I am SO SO excited! After my review, the wonderful team at EnergyBits and I were discussing me becoming a brand ambassador! I was worried- was my blog too new/small? Are they going to think I am not fit enough? I do not even have a Facebook/twitter page to go along with my blog? All of these questions went around and around in my head, BUT EnergyBits was awesome about all these thoughts of mine!  They welcomed me to the ambassador program with open arms and I am SO thankful! As an ambassador, I am able to educate the community about these great bits! I am also able to offer a discount code! If you are interested in EnergyBits, use code "XXOO" at check out for 15% off your order!!

Have a great day!

Xxoo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment