Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorites!


Happy Friday! I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th! I was lucky enough to spend it with my hubby and my family! Here is this week's list!




These beauties are from a company called fibi&clo and I am obsessed! They are on my "wish list" and I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on a pair! One of my Stella sisters is adding them to her repertoire and I am so excited for her! 
And then enter "Kathleen Baldwin" as your fashion agent! Also, be on the look out soon for a giveaway! 

Next up! Spi Belt! this product is a GENIUS!!!! Perfect for running and working out! It DOES NOT MOVE! EVER! I can fit my phone, house keys, and a Ziploc bag for my on-the-go fueling! 

Oh Dating Divas! I LOVE YOU and all of your AMAZING ideas! All things date night, family night, and free ADORABLE printables! Check them out!!!

This beauty is a sneak peak of Stella&Dot's fall line and I am SO excited to get my hands on it! The Haven Ring is only $49!


My favorite quote this week!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!
Xxoo Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment