Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ahhh! The first post! I started this blog many moons ago and just did not get to it! Please do not ask why, as I do not have a good reason! I had good intentions, really! But then life got in the way?? Or did I just get in the way? I am going to go with the latter! How many of you feel that you may do the same? Plan something exciting that is about you and then you just do not get to it?! ME! ME! ME! I find myself often wishing the year away to get to the next exciting event or trip or what have you. WHY?! I HATE that I do that! I do that and then I find I never really got to enjoy my days! I worked on being more mindful in 2012, and I had some success, not much, but some! When my hubby and I sat down at the beginning of this year, we went over our goals from last year and then made new goals for this year. Mindfulness and living in the moment were on the TOP of my list! Along with continuing to live a healthy lifestyle and do what makes me happy! My hope with this blog was to help me live in the moment and enjoy what is happening right now. So I feel keeping up with this will be essential to helping me achieve my goal! I am not the best writer, so if that is your thing, sorry, but I hope will you continue to follow along on my little journey!
Peace and love!
xxoo, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment